Today is
You are here : Home > Visa

Getting a visa


Foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China.Read more

Residence permit


Residence Permit (for foreign student in China);renewal of resident permit;foreign family members for residence permitRead more

Permanent Residence Certificate for Relatives Seeking Refuge, Reunion with Children, Reunion of Husband and Wife, sepcial personnel, employees and investorsRead more

Foreigner who has lost the passport in ShanghaiRead more

1. Person who has doubt about the nationality and needs to authenticate the nationality; 2. Person under the age of 18 who applies for permanent residence.Read more



Jiading Fahua Pagoda

The Fahua Pagoda, 40.8 meters tall, is a square, brick-wood structure with seven stories, accessible by ladders.