Today is
Hot search: Jiading | Industrial zones | automobile industry
You are here : Home > Visa

In order to further implement the requirements of the Shanghai Municipal Committee and the People's Government of Shanghai Municipality on strengthening tasks of epidemic prevention and control, we should provide more convenience for foreign experts to resume work and production.  Read more

Getting a visa


Foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China.  Read more

Residence permit


Residence Permit (for foreign student in China);renewal of resident permit;foreign family members for residence permit  Read more

Permanent Residence Certificate for Relatives Seeking Refuge, Reunion with Children, Reunion of Husband and Wife, sepcial personnel, employees and investors  Read more

Foreigner who has lost the passport in Shanghai  Read more

1. Person who has doubt about the nationality and needs to authenticate the nationality; 2. Person under the age of 18 who applies for permanent residence.  Read more



Great places to visit in Jiading

Great places to visit in Jiading

Two of Jiading's great sites, Jiading Museum and Hantianheng Art Museum, were chosen as part of the third batch of worth-visiting places in Shanghai.